cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre installed

storzmonster
Hooked

Fibre installed

Hi everyone, I had an engineer set me up on fibre today, I wasn't there when he installed but my wife was, we now have no internet connection at all and he assured my wife everything he had done was setup and working correctly he suggested that Plusnet hadn't switched me over to Fibre?? (I did receive an email to say my change had gone through)
He gave my wife a number to call and they said that Plusnet often don't switch people over on time?Huh
Anyone else had this problem and suggest any help? I'm currently at work as is my wife so cant really hang on the phone for an hour or so, didn't know if it might take a while to go "live"
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Fibre installed

Are you relying on automated router configuration following the change to fibre? If so the problem is most likely to be that the Plusnet auto-configuration server is currently broken - see service status post http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1444224055.htm.
David
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Fibre installed

We've had some issues this morning but they should be sorted now.
If your still having issues try the below
1) Go to 192.168.1.254 in your browser
2) Where it says 'Broadband Username' click the change button
3) Enter the router password
4) Click disconnect
5) Add yourusername@plusdsl.net to the end of the username and then click connect
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team