cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre installed but PlusNet procedures incomplete

jkerr82508
Grafter

Fibre installed but PlusNet procedures incomplete

My upgrade to fibre was originally scheduled for early September. That upgrade had to be aborted because there was no available capacity in the street cabinet. (See Q91384013 for details.)
The upgrade was eventually re-scheduled to 13th January. This upgrade was carried out efficiently by the Open Reach technician early in the morning of that day. I am now using the fibre connection.
However, it seems that some steps in PlusNet's upgrade procedure may have been omitted:
1. In the Member Centre my "account details" page still shows my product as "Unlimited" and not "Fibre unlimited".
2. The account summary page does not record this upgrade although it does show the aborted earlier attempt as "completed".
3. My line profile has not been adjusted. I am getting the expected higher upload speed but my download speed is frozen at the previous level.
Would a PN staff member look into this and ensure that any necessary additional action is taken.
3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Fibre installed but PlusNet procedures incomplete

Hi,
What a rough installation, you've been brilliant bearing with us whilst we waited for capacity to be relieved.
I have changed your package, account page, and connection profile speed to reflect correctly. Let me know if you have any further issues.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
jkerr82508
Grafter

Thanks for the quick response. Everything seems to be in order now.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Glad to hear it.
Let me know if you have any further problems, though I suspect all will be fine now.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet