cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre installation

Draft1983

Fibre installation

Was having fibre installed on the 12th of sep, after a 6 week wait, it was installed that day but the engineer said there was a problem with an undergroud cable somewhere and he would sort it out the next day. Had a text from plusnet to say there was a delay the same day. Since then i have heard no updates. Any idea on the timescales for this? Been 2 months waiting for internet now.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre installation

Hello there, 

I'm sorry if you've not heard much from us in terms of updates. I've chased this up and can see that Openreach are waiting for line plant to be arranged, that basically means any equipment they need before the work can go ahead. 

We've been advised to expect an update by the end of the day on Thursday so I'll follow this up with you then. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre installation

I've spoken with Openreach again and the lineplant work has been signed off and is being put in place so that the necessary cabling work to get you connected can take place. I've been advised that should take up to a further 48 hours so I'll check back in with you next week to see where we stand. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team