cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre has been down all day and still no resolution!

LaoTzu

Fibre has been down all day and still no resolution!

Hi,
I started seeing a BT Wholesale page first thing this morning when trying to access any website. I've had a conversation with the Twitter team who said they can see that my connection is regularly dropping (more like permanently dead) and was told to log it on faults.plus.net however I've done this before and found it takes over 48 hours for anyone even to respond.
Please can someone look into this as a matter of urgency, we're approaching 12 hours downtime soon and heading into the weekend with no internet connection.
Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Fibre has been down all day and still no resolution!

Your router is connecting with 'admin' as the username instead of yourusername@plusdsl.net .
If you change that you should get on-line.
Alternatively a reset of the router using the pinhole on the back should sort it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
LaoTzu

Brilliant, thanks Matt, if only the Twitter team had said that! I wonder how that happened?? Will check now.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

It could be a sign of a faulty router or someone entering the incorrect details.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team