cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre connection issues in Kent

Jimash

Fibre connection issues in Kent

Hi,
Started having issues with Fibre connection since yesterday, every hour it will go down at least for a minute (flashing orange light) then comes back on again, still happening today at least once every hour.

Is there any current known issues in Kent area that could be causing this?
4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Fibre connection issues in Kent

@Jimash Welcome to the forums. If there were major problems, there would be a lot more than just you asking. Try putting your phone number in here: https://status.zen.co.uk/broadband/ to check for local problems. If none reported - have a look at the 'Fibre - speed faults' topic towards the top of this board.

John
Jimash

Thanks @jab1 no problems reported under number so will try the Fibre speed thoughts topic. Thanks for your help!
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Jimash,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Having tested your line this morning, we're able to see there's an underlying fault, though I'm afraid that we're unable to see what

the cause of the fault is. If you haven't already had the chance then I'd recommend running through the following troubleshooting guides:

Broadband Troubleshooting Guide

Test Socket Setup Guide

If you continue to experience issues with your connection then please let us know and we'll be happy to investigate the matter further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Jimash

Thank you @TheMightyAJ

I have had no issues since yesterday afternoon and all fine today

If it happens again I'll follow the steps you sent. Thank you for your help!