Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre broadband not working at all

FIXED
nikolinak

Fibre broadband not working at all

Dear Community,

Lately we have been experiencing serious issues with our services, especially the broadband. After our long wait of over a month for activating the services, everything was running as expected. After 4 days of our activation, the internet and phone line have been dropped without an explanation thus leaving us yet again without internet. Of course, I've contacted PlusNet and told us that there was a fault with Customer Apparatus and that they are going to send an engineer to to do some external work. Afterwards, the phone line seems to be fixed, but still no internet whatsoever. I have contacted them yet again and they said to send an engineer to my property to check the issue(Fibre broadband Out of sync). I've waited for another 2 days. The engineer came and told me that the broadband is configured incorrectly outside and he went to take a look, but with no result. PlusNet phoned back to us and told me to reschedule another engineer visit today (Friday) which it never happened and we lost one day of work. I am very baffled with this issue since the services worked fine in the first days. We are starting to lose patience. Can anyone help us sort this mess?

Thanks in advance,

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Post released from Spam Filter.

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Fibre broadband not working at all

Fix

Hi @nikolinak I am very sorry for the issue you have been experiencing with your service.

It looks like your connection is now up and running and an engineer cleared the fault. If this is not the case however, please let us know so we can continue to investigate.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team