cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre broadband not live

Jenette64

Fibre broadband not live

My fibre broadband should have gone live 19/03/20 anytime after 12pm. It’s now 22:30 and still no internet just wondering why or what is happening.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Fibre broadband not live

Hi and welcome to the forum, it can be up to midnight on the day for activation so there is still time although it's usually done by now, if it's still not live in the morning you can try contacting phone support or wait for one of the forum staff to help you out. 

Jenette64

Thanks for the info, I will wait till the morning.
mjmagliana

Hi,

I am in the same situation: line should have activated yesterday, but hasn't. The service with my previous provider stopped yesterday morning, so have been without phone or internet for 24 hours - causing me significant problems in light of the current work from home environment.

Has your line activated yet, or have you received any updates?

Best regards.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Jenette64 and apologies for the delayed staff response. It looks like your order is in a delayed state with our suppliers and we're monitoring this, however I can see we've activated your account early and you're up and running, which seems to indicate enough work has been carried out to provide broadband to you.

We'll continue to monitor the progress of the order and let you know once it has been completed.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

@mjmagliana I'll respond to your own thread shortly although from what you've said over there it looks like you're up and running now

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet