Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre broadband not connected

conorr1888
Hooked

Fibre broadband not connected

Hi there
Yesterday morning my fibre broadband just stopped working, when I connect to the WiFi it says sign in required which takes to the hub manager. It then tells me I have to sign to activate the connection but after doing this nothing changes. Router is a solid orange with the orange broadband light showing every few seconds.

Anyone have any solutions? I called customer service and they have raised a ticket with the faults team but it could take 3 days and my girlfriend is working from home so using a hotspot isn't the greatest as the connection drop frequently.

Any help would be appreciated
5 REPLIES 5
NickF1
Hooked

Re: Fibre broadband not connected

I have the exact same issue! Everything was working fine last night, but I woke up this morning and have no internet connection.

conorr1888
Hooked

I got a message back from plusnet support saying it was resolved but the issue is still there no Internet access, dont know what up with it
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for your time on the phone this morning Conor it was good to talk to you. I've sent you an email which will also be visible on your open Fault ticket which consists of further information on how to troubleshoot your connection. Your services are all showing as active on our end, however regular interference has been detected.

You can find your open Fault ticket via the following link: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id= 212038613

-Adam

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
NickF1
Hooked

I've resolved my issue. I had been logged out of the router overnight for some reason, and it took me a while to work out how to log back in via the hub.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Really glad to hear that you're back online Conor, feel free to reach out if you have any further issues.

-Adam

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds