Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre broadband activation date?

FIXED
john127
Fixes: 1

Fibre broadband activation date?

Is there anywhere in my user account which will tell me what my fibre activation date is? I have had the very misleading "Your product change is now complete" email but I know that it does not mean I have a fibre connection.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Fibre broadband activation date?

In my case I found 2 bits of information that correlated with the actual Fibre install date.

In your closed questions ( https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search&view_by=30days&from=dd%2Fmm%2Fyy&to=dd%2Fmm%2Fyy&x=23&y=13 ) you MAY find a service notice of the form

An update report has been received for this account.
The broadband service is now being transferred to the 21C Network.
The transfer will complete by midnight on xx/11/2016.
This indicates that the Fibre date is probably the day before that ( midnight seems to mean 00:00 ! )
You might also check your phone number on the BT adsl checker ( https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/adsl.htm?s_cid=ws_furls_adslchecker ) that should say somewhere that there is an open order and give the date for completion

or one of the PN help team may pop along and actually check your account

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

john127
Fixes: 1

Fix
Thanks for that MisterW. I used the ADSLchecker link and discovered a work order to be completed on 4/11/16.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

With a bit of luck that should be the Fibre activation dateSmiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.