Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre and Telephone problems

Retractor
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Fibre and Telephone problems

Currently very disgusted with connection speed up and down. Download 29.43 Mpbs and 0.98 Mpbs up on an estimated 37-51 connection and a phone with is crackly some times impossible to understand any caller. This is not what I am paying for.

This has happened since an unbalanced phone line problem supposedly FIXED. But in left a crackly line a few hours later then reductions in connection speed. This poor performance either via yourselves or Openreach needs to be resolved quickly as there is a bed ridden elderly lady at this property. The concern is for the state of the phone line collapsing completely and being unable to contact any of the medical help or them being able to contact us. A Mobile in this area does not always work. Please help to get this sorted fast.

2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Fibre and Telephone problems

Have you reported the fault? Give PN a rin, or use the chat service as it could be quicker than this public forum.

Retractor
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Fibre and Telephone problems

I contacted the chat line but unable to help as test system as failed. Fibre speeds getting worst Leave me little option but consider contacting OFFCOM. The whole business leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Only be with PLUSNET 16 Days and nothing but problems after  14 days  I not be recommending PLUSNET to friends only enemies.