Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre activation

Arthurton166
Grafter

Fibre activation

Hi all,
My broadband is due to be up and running by midnight tonight and I was hoping that anyone knew of a way to double check that whilst I may not yet be connected, i can check to see if there are any issues or whether it's just not ready yet?
5 REPLIES 5
Waz
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Fibre activation

Hi @Arthurton166,

Thank you for contacting us. I’ve reviewed your account and can see a broadband order has been placed and is scheduled to be completed anytime up until midnight on 9th July 2018 confirmation of this can be found on a support ticket 177637350 which can be found here.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@Waz  Is this another case where the committed date on the PN system is later than the last installation date communicated to the customer?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Arthurton166
Grafter

Thankyou for coming back to me, however I have both received a message and had confirmed on here that I was being activated on 5/6/18. I am a little confused as when the order was placed there seemed to be a couple of crossed wires in communication etc. This is really disappointing following on from the initial issues as having no broadband at all is causing a lot of difficulties
Arthurton166
Grafter

*update to issue
Have been contacted directly by Plusnet. Issue has been gone through with advisor, all explained and clear. Thanks for quick response
Waz
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@MauriceC Unfortunately, I cannot disclose account specific information but can confirm it is not relating to the issue you have mentioned.