cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre activation - wrong line?!

sixtxis

Fibre activation - wrong line?!

After two years of waiting we finally got a slot in the cabinet for fibre. Today is activation day but the order still isn’t showing as complete with openreach. I know it can take until midnight but they were at the cabinet early this morning so I would have thought it would be done by now? Or is there lots they have to do back at the exchange too? Thanks
4 REPLIES
sixtxis

Re: Fibre activation

I’ve just checked my plusnet account and it’s showing my telephone/broadband as on a completely different telephone number in a completely different area code! Please could someone from plusnet look at this?
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 487

Re: Fibre activation - wrong line?!

Hi there, thanks for your private message.

I'm sorry that we had the wrong telephone number on your account. I can see we've updated it about an hour ago. I'm not 100% sure why we changed it in the first instance but I'll be passing feedback on about that.

With regards to your fibre order, the engineer identified a routing issue on the day which prevented them from completing the job. Our suppliers have raised a network provision activity to investigate this and we're to expect an update on the 21st.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

is there a ticket on the account identifying the erroneous change - and if not why not

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 487

There's a footprint on the account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team