cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre activation - wrong line?!

sixtxis

Fibre activation - wrong line?!

After two years of waiting we finally got a slot in the cabinet for fibre. Today is activation day but the order still isn’t showing as complete with openreach. I know it can take until midnight but they were at the cabinet early this morning so I would have thought it would be done by now? Or is there lots they have to do back at the exchange too? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
sixtxis

Re: Fibre activation

I’ve just checked my plusnet account and it’s showing my telephone/broadband as on a completely different telephone number in a completely different area code! Please could someone from plusnet look at this?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Fibre activation - wrong line?!

Hi there, thanks for your private message.

I'm sorry that we had the wrong telephone number on your account. I can see we've updated it about an hour ago. I'm not 100% sure why we changed it in the first instance but I'll be passing feedback on about that.

With regards to your fibre order, the engineer identified a routing issue on the day which prevented them from completing the job. Our suppliers have raised a network provision activity to investigate this and we're to expect an update on the 21st.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

is there a ticket on the account identifying the erroneous change - and if not why not

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

There's a footprint on the account.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet