cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Upgrade Activation Date?

Sr
Dabbler

Fibre Upgrade Activation Date?

Once again I have been let down with fibre broadband activation, first I'm informed its all go for the 6th the 6th comes and goes have to chase PN only to be told its on for the 8th guess what that came and went again had to chase PN only to be told pushed back again to the 10th on no occasion has Plusnet bothered to contact me to let me know and its openreach fault for not having the necessary engineers on hand to complete the work but hey I'm only the customer who pays there wage in some format via the bills I pay, would I recommend Plusnet to anyone not anymore I wouldn't , the advertising watch dog should pull there advert because great customer service is something they DO NOT deliver
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Upgrade Activation Date?

Hi there, 

As you already have a thread open on this matter with the same title, I'll reply there: https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Fibre-Upgrade-Activation-Date/m-p/1489148

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Topic locked in favour of link above.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm really sorry to see that the order has been delayed again. It appears to be due to an issue with equipment at the exchange which means some repairs need to be done today to make sure engineers can get access to the ports needed to move you over to a fibre service. 

Your existing service should continue to work fine in the meantime and I will be checking your order tomorrow to ensure things are moving along as they should be. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team