cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Start Date?

Warrinja
Dabbler

Fibre Start Date?

Hi there, recently upgraded to Fibre from the rather slow ADSL connection I had before, have received an email saying that my upgrade was complete, so I guess I'm paying for Fibre, but as of right now my connection hasn't actually changed at all? Hopefully someone can either resolve any issue I may have or shed some light on my potential ignorance/misunderstanding of the situation.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
geek26
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Fibre Start Date?

Plusnet are sometimes a bit quick to send the activation complete emails the best thing to do is to discuss this with customer services or wait for one of the plusnet staff to come along and review this. 

You will Probably find it will go through in the next few days, also out of interest if you haven't already reboot your modem to ensure this is not your problem.

James 

Warrinja
Dabbler

Small update, got home from work and have no Internet connection at all, done the required steps to see if it had switched to fibre, still nothing.
Sat I'm a queue waiting to speak to someone.
Warrinja
Dabbler

Another update, spent 1hr 15mins in a queue to speak to someone only to be told there's nothing they can do to help and I need to open a support ticket, how very helpful, not happy.