cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Speed

Mohome

Fibre Speed

First off - I am not an expert!  I have been a Plusnet customer for some years, and been satisfied in the main.  However, on 9th  January I negotiated a new fibre deal which should have given me speeds of approx. 35 (down) and 17 (up).  Despite receiving new router within days of placing the order, the fibre connection was not supplied until February 10, one month after original order.  Many, many phone calls later the fibre speeds are still well below that advertised - 29.2 (down) and 1.84 (up).  The IP profile on the line is 38.67 (down), and 2 (up).  My most recent call to try and get this sorted was last Friday when I advised the CSA that I would give Plusnet one more week to sort this out..  Nobody has got back to me with any answers!  I do not see the point in making yet another call and wasting my time.  In order to draw attention to my problem I have today cancelled my direct debit.  Using this forum is the only way I can see that I can contact Plusnet to advise them.  Unless anyone has any other ideas .... ?

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Fibre Speed

Sorry to hear that.

I can see we've placed you on the incorrect product which is why the upload speeds are low/

I've placed a order to sort this which will complete tomorrow.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team