cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Speed is Capped, need an engineer for a reset please.

sue85
Dabbler

Fibre Speed is Capped, need an engineer for a reset please.

Our upload speed is only 13Mbps when our line can handle 20Mbs. The line is stable and never disconnects by itself but recently we have had some power cuts so the DLM thinks our line is unstable, we were Interleaved but now back on Fast Path but the speed never fully recovered. So I need someone form Plusnet to get an engineer to reset our line at the cabinet. Heres some speed tests and stats.

DSL.png

The test was done on a Wired PC using Cat6 cable, and I have also tested on other devices too, same results. Theres not an issue with the internal network this has already been checked, as I said, its just because we have had some power cuts and our modem has disconnected, that has been fixed but now we need our speed back. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Fibre Speed is Capped, need an engineer for a reset please.

I've tested your line and your current profile is "0.128M-80M Downstream, Interleaving Low - 0.128M-20M Upstream, Interleaving On" so the drop hasn't been caused by DLM.

Our tests have detected crosstalk which may be why the upload speeds have dropped slightly. If you raise a fault here we'll see what we can do but I can't promise anything I'm afraid.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
sue85
Dabbler

So I still have interleaving on the download and upload? Do I just have to wait and leave my modem connected to fix this?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi sue85,

Yes, DLM is automated for fibre services so that should resolve itself.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team