cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Speed Drop...

Boodz85
Grafter

Fibre Speed Drop...

Thanks to plusnets wonderful outage the other day, my speed has dropped by neally 10mb from 50.8mb to 41.2mb, sigh, i have to say this is getting very tedious now having to have an engineer visit everytime to do a DLM reset to recover my speed, im seriously rethinking my contract at the moment and, with plusnet, as many other companies, they seem to forget that a contract is a two way street and in contract, or not, i shall request a MAC code and be off elsewhere if this continues to be an issue.....  Angry Angry Angry
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Speed Drop...

Sorry to hear about the issues you've mentioned.
We understand how you feel but moving ISPs by using a MAC is unlikely to show any difference to this problem.
I'm going to recommend raising another <a href="http://faults.plus.net">fault</a> with us.
Please reply back to this thread when you have so we can make sure an experienced member of our faults team picks this up and takes into account the other issues you've reported earlier in the year.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Boodz85
Grafter

Re: Fibre Speed Drop...

Fault  #95571414 as requested.