cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Router Not Arrived

Juneaoon
Hooked

Fibre Router Not Arrived

Hi I am changing from broadband to fibre on the 28th September, but my router has not arrived yet, hope you can help, thank you..june
7 REPLIES 7
harrym1byt
Rising Star

Re: Fibre Router Not Arrived

I don't know if this helps, or is the case, but my swap to fibre was delayed, so the router was also delayed in being sent out..

Juneaoon
Hooked

Hi, ok cheers will wait and see... thanks
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Juneaoon

While you wait for a member of staff to confirm things, you can do a quick check for yourself to see if the order has a completion date.

Have a look at the BT Wholesale checker site at https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Enter your phone number and look in the text below the results table.

It will say if there is an open order on your line and more importantly the date it is due to be completed.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Juneaoon
Hooked

Ah, ok says 4th October, cheers
SpendLessTime
Hero

@Gandalf @MauriceC

Yet another customer not being informed about a change to their go live date. Being pushed back by 6  days is a major change.

When is this going to be fixed as it makes Plusnet look more amateurish as the years go past.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@SpendLessTime  It is on the list of issues that the SU's are chasing, but currently placed well behind resolving the Billing problems.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SpendLessTime
Hero

Yes well the new billing system is a real fiasco.

Still cannot believe how badly it has been implemented (and I have many years of large systems migration skills to back up that view).

Nice to see that keeping the customer better informed is on someone's list especially given OFCOM's new directive about how to treat customers fairly.