cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Extra not up to full speed

SKneaded
Hooked

Fibre Extra not up to full speed

Hi, I recently upgraded to Unlimited Fibre Extra and nearly 10 days after switching over I still do not appear to be receiving the full download & upload speeds I was told I would receive.

It appears as though it is being limited to the next package downs speeds (38Mbps download & 2Mbps upload), and checking the current line speed in member centre (from link in the pinned post) seems to confirm this, showing it is 38.6Mb. I have checked my speeds repeatedly over the last week and it has almost held consistent at 38Mbps down & just under 2Mbps upload, I also just checked through the BT Wholesale site linked in the pinned post which gave a result of 37.45Mbps download, 1.78Mbps upload & a ping of 22.63ms.

I'm guessing either someone forgot to switch our account over in your systems upon activation or maybe the engineer configured something incorrectly?
Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Fibre Extra not up to full speed

I'm getting this looked into for you.

[edit]

It looks like the change wasn't processed on our suppliers systems. I've placed the order manually for you and the speeds should increase on Monday.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
SKneaded
Hooked

Re: Fibre Extra not up to full speed

Thank you! Cheesy