cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Extra Upgrade no speed increase

FreemanA

Fibre Extra Upgrade no speed increase

On 16th October our Fibre line was upgraded to Fibre Extra, although had to create a new account due to an error on the old one. Have recieved emails to say service is up and runnning, i changed the account details within the router i was using then while awaiting the Hub One and all worked except for any increase in speed.

I recieved the hub one yesterday and connected it, all working except for any increase in speed.

Average download speed it 35Mbps, have done the b line check and should be able to recieve 47-62Mbps download speed. and this is replicated in the broadband page under my account in the member centre.

According to the DSL line status in the Hub One settings my dowstream rate is 39.99Mbps.

Any idea on when i should expect to see a speed increase?

1 REPLY 1
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Fibre Extra Upgrade no speed increase

According to the DSL line status in the Hub One settings my dowstream rate is 39.99Mbps

That looks supiciously like your are still on the 40/10 product and the upgrade hasn't been actioned.

I suggest you try and contact Customer services to find out what's happened

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.