cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Broadband only had connection with you for 3 weeks and connection keeps cutting out HELP HELP

chrispeach1
Grafter

Re: Fibre Broadband only had connection with you for 3 weeks and connection keeps cutting out HELP H

I am still suffering from awful internet connection which was reported to you on Tuesday. To have terrible internet over the holidays really isn't acceptable. I have waited in until 2pm today for your engineer who never showed up. What on earth is going on? I have spoken to both sets of neighbours who are with Sky and BT and have lived here for over 5 years and haven't had any problems. Can you please refund me for the past 2 months and cancel the contract as I just cannot be bothered with you any more.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Fibre Broadband only had connection with you for 3 weeks and connection keeps cutting out HELP H

have you raised a fault as requested

chrispeach1
Grafter

I have done absolutely everything requested of me. I waited in until 2pm for an engineer who never showed up. No one from plus net has even telephoned me to explain I had to message via Facebook. Shocking service