cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Boradband not working

catalani59

Fibre Boradband not working

Hello, we previously had Plusnet but decided to cancel as we were rolling. We have now signed up to 12 month contract and this morning got an email notification to say our internet is ready.

We are using our previous hub as were advised it would still work. However, after resetting everything, it goes from green light to blue and then flashes orange and now has a stable orange light with an orange symbol that looks like a letter b.

Does this mean our internet hasn't actually been set up yet? Is there anything else we can do ?

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 416

Re: Fibre Boradband not working

@catalani59 

I'm afraid that Plusnet do this and cause confusion. It can be any time up until midnight before everything is fully set up.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @catalani59

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

On testing the connection, the service has gone active, however, the service is out sync. I've created a ticket on your account with the steps we need you to follow and the info we need to get an appointment arranged. Please reply via the ticket and give us a nudge here once done. 

Thanks. 

catalani59

Hi Maddy,

Thanks for this. I have responded to your ticket. I did unplug and factory reset hub and now have blue light.

But only able to get onto Hubmanager online and then comes up with '100 sessions' error.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

It sounds like the hard bit is sorted. Have you tried the IP addresses to get into the hub manager in a different browser? Whilst you should automatically connect, manually entering your username on the relevant page will also work for you just as well.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
catalani59

Hello,

Finally got it up and working last night! 

Thanks