cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiber SIM provide NOT

swirskifa

Fiber SIM provide NOT

I ordered a new fiber line which was meant to be a SIM provide, but it appears we only have a phone line nothing else and there's no updates on my account.
Can someone from Plusnet tell me or him what the heck is going on please.
Thanks
Rich
(rswirski)
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Fiber SIM provide NOT

You signed up to a ADSL package from what I can see?
That orders due to complete on Friday and once that's done we can look at moving you onto fibre.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
swirskifa

Your records appear to be completely wrong.
I attempted to order Unlimited Fibre online but the website failed to take the order. I spoke to customer services who tried to order fibre and it failed for them too, so they said "it's a problem with our internal ordering systems" at which point they said they'd put the Fibre order through. But then they put the fiber order through on my brothers Plusnet account! All quite amusing if it wasn't my own connection.
So, if I understand correctly, ADSL will get switched on later this week and a Fiber order placed and I'll have to stay in for a third time? Are all Plusnet connections as complicated and slow? I'm starting to wish I hadn't ordered from Plusnet.
Rich.
swirskifa

I've now made an official complaint to Plusnet. A very disappointing start.
swirskifa

ADSL activated today apparently. Still no sign of a  Fiber order and no reply from Plusnet to any of the questions!
How long does one usually have to wait before questions are answered, because they're way past the time they say on their literature.
Thanks
Rich.