cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiber Installed Friday morning issue

Damfoose
Grafter

Fiber Installed Friday morning issue

So the Openreach engineer actually arrived this Friday and installed my Fiber all went well and I was up and running in no time, First go at the install was a no goer engineer even said he called but that did not happen as I was sat waiting for him from 07:00.
Only issue I do have is I still have the 20 meg down I had before but with 20 meg up instead of the 1 I had before, As the exchange is quite litterally a stones throw from m house and the box not much further away I should be expecting pretty much 70 - 80 meg down any chance some one at Plus net could take a peek at this please
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Fiber Installed Friday morning issue

Hi there.
Your connection hasn't dropped since the profile updated on our end so your speeds will be stuck at their old ways.
If you try rebooting your router or logging into it and doing a manual disconnect/reconnect the issue should be resolved.
If you have any further issues let us know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Damfoose
Grafter

Yep that did it thanks, Funny really I was told to leave all the equipment on and not disturb it for at least a week. As a techie I installed a Vigor 2830n as I'm used to working on these.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Fantastic.
Glad to hear that's done the trick. With regards to not touching the equipment that applies more to the Openreach modem then the router but fingers crossed you don't have to touch it again.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team