cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiber HAHAAHA

nenkovaeleonora

Fiber HAHAAHA

how can I pay each month and a month I have not missed. I pay for one speed You bring me another even much smaller. I have been waiting for my speed to be normalized for a year and she has even become smaller. How can you lie so people should be from 35-51 Mbit, and when you let it go it was for a minimum of 35-36, and within days will normalize what happened to low. why never change up and down always? I'm complaining and I do not know what's on the phone and I'm getting worse. Before interrupting and now interrupting the Internet. I'm not happy with the Internet.

I'm calling to fix the problem of interrupting the Internet, and shortly thereafter, they did not fix the problem with the break, only the ping got worse, what is the logic? instead of fixing my problem they make it much worse.

sorry I can not copy my results to see from 10-11 yesterday now is at 42 in the best case

I call them back and tell me they have not touched anything, it's like I did not touch. 

I apologize for my bad English

1 REPLY 1
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Fiber HAHAAHA

Moderator's note:

Post released from Spam Filter.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine