cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault ticket closed by plusnet but fault remains

Bitemeh1980
Grafter

Fault ticket closed by plusnet but fault remains

Hey there for the past week and a half or so my internet speeds have dropped at a very noticeable rate. I opened a fault ticket and Plusnet found a fault at the exchange. They changed my vlan (i think they called it)? They did tell me my exchange was being worked on.
This morning i noticed my ip profile was raised slightly which i was happy about but my 20mb upload remained at 3mb. I replied and commented only one time, i was not rude or anything. I understand if an exchange needs work that some things cant be helped. But why close the ticket? I would like to be informed of when my line is going to be back to normal and how long this will take and what is being done to help the situation. Ofc Plusnet did post faults etc and that was good the woman on the phone before this was most helpful and polite. But my question is...do Plusnet now consider this a closed case? Because ive heard absolutely nothing since they closed the ticket and i still have very slow speeds which at this point after 7 to 9 days (roughly) im getting frustrated and annoyed about.
Thanks for any info anyone can provide.
2 REPLIES 2
Bitemeh1980
Grafter

Re: Fault ticket closed by plusnet but fault remains

Yeah im a ****** i found it. The notification just wasnt there when i logged in is all. Ticket is still under my questions. Forgive me plz. But id still appreciate very much some update on this. Like will i have slow speeds for a 3rd weekend!??Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Fault ticket closed by plusnet but fault remains

Apologies for the delayed response.

From looking at your account, I understand that your download speeds are now normal but your upload speeds are still slow? Testing your line is showing your router in sync at 20mbps.

Are you able to replicate the issue on a different device?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet