cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP

khile
Grafter

FTTP

hi all i left plusnet a while back and my contract is up with sky upon doing a check i see i can not get fttp are plusnet still offering this service or has it been withdrawnfttp.png

5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: FTTP

It's still on trial for those who have it available to them.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

FTTP is not available at your location.

FTTP on Demand is a different product (given the cost basically aimed at businesses). PlusNet do not offer it.

Brian

Solmark
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

On this subject, is there a planned rollout for FTTP. I am just wondering how far in the future this would likely be a reality

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I'm afraid there's currently no information on if/when FTTP will move on from being a trial for existing customers only. Sorry.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Yorkshireman99

The roll out appears to be a shambles of BT's making. The fibre line was installed along the poles leading down a long, one mile, dead end rural road in December 2015 where a friend lives in Somerset. Customers along the lane were told they would have fibre by Christmas 2015. In fact nothing further happened until June 2017! After numerous complaints it was finally installed this week. Prior to the installion in the availability checker said FTTP was NOT available.The connection from the pole with the fibre box on it took three engineering visits followed by another to connect from the box on the customers premises to their router inside.  .