Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP - future availability.

davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

FTTP - future availability.

Currently not available via PN ,but with so much work going on round the country ,a lot of people are going to have potential availability sooner rather than later. Our "village" is currently being cabled up by Openreach on the back of a new housing development and I may be looking at a decision in ~ 9 months time. 

Has anything been said recently by PN on the future ?Huh

4 REPLIES 4
DaveyH
Champion
Fixes: 12

Re: FTTP - future availability.

They aren't realistically going to share any future plans with you and their boilerplate response is usually along the lines of "nothing to share at present"

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

The only thing Plusnet have said is they have "nothing to share at present", I would have thought once Talk-Talk started offering FTTP so would Plusnet but that doesn't seem to be the case.

davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Being naturally cynical, I'm wondering whether the parent company want to get a run at signing up as many as possible on "premium" FTTP products before they let PN make cheaper offerings.

I'll be disappointed if  "nothing to share at present" is still the message when my current contracted period ends next June.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

I agree as PN will not offer FTTP at present, nothing is plan at the moment. I don't think it won't happen for many months yet.