Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: FTTC

Quote from: jtk
Thanks Terranova667.
Where did the fault lie in the end ?
I could live with half your speeds when it gets fixed !  Smiley

Sorry not to get back to you sooner i've been away, in regards to where my fault was i never did get that info BTO were not very forth coming with that pretty much all they said was the fault was found a rectified, as to the speed  test in my sig that was when i had my full speed before he fault as i said i lost 8mb in sync when the fault occurred and didn't get it back when it was fixed i'm down to 59mb in sync around 56Mb in throughput i just haven't gotten around to changing the sig it's mostly a reminder of what i once had. 
jtk
Dabbler

I have updated the ticket to say that another engineer came out and reset the line. No overhead work carried out. He says it is showing high resistance on the line.
While I am am happy ( at the moment ) to let the fault finding take its course, I don't want to get stuck in a new 18 month contract for something that doesn't work as expected.
Will I be expected to pay in full for this current "impacted" service ? Do I need to pull the plug now now ?
jtk
Dabbler

I would be grateful if someone could reply to the questions raised in my previous post on the 1/11/2014.