cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC DLM Reset Please

Rob0606

FTTC DLM Reset Please

Can someone please do a DLM reset on my line , I have replaced the router with a new one as per PN support but I suspect my line has been banded , I am not having much luck contacting plusnet via official means. Cheers
4 REPLIES 4
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: FTTC DLM Reset Please

If you can post up a copy of your router stats you should be able to tell from that if your line’s banded. Also have you raised a speed fault online? Faults.plus.net

Rob0606

Hi Thrall, I do have an ongoing case with Plusnet support and they had reset something on Xmas Eve as the speed shot up , however it's on its way down again by around 2mbs every day!! They are sending another BTW engineer out again as it would appear the connection keeps dropping in the middle of the night ?? , I shall wait and see .......... Thanks for getting back to me
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

If your speed keeps dropping there’ll be an underlying fault. Fingers crossed the engineer can get to the bottom of it. Let us know how it goes. 

Rob0606

Engineer visit number 3 today, he checked some wiring and fitted a new waterproof junction box where the copper cable enters the property, done a line reset and is back up to where it should be, I'm not hopeful it will stay there as this is what happens every time. Engineer thinks there is too much crosstalk on the main line from cabinet to the estate I live on due to everyone probably having FTTC broadband. I think it's about time openreach did some FTTP for my area.