cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely bad customer service - haven't been able to reach anyone for the past 10 days

NK93
Hooked

Extremely bad customer service - haven't been able to reach anyone for the past 10 days

I purchased an 18 month broadband contract over the phone 10 days ago and I did not receive any email confirmation although I paid by providing my credit card details to the sales agent over the phone. I cannot log in to my account as it seems he did not accurately write my email. I immediately called Plusnet after half an hour from paying but I haven't been able to get through. I’ve been trying to call them for the past 10 days with no success and no one can solve the issue from the live chat. I need to URGENTLY speak to someone at Plusnet. Anyone can advise what to do next? 

2 REPLIES 2
philto
Grafter

Re: Extremely bad customer service - haven't been able to reach anyone for the past 10 days

i know your pain poor service,i am only getting half i  should now cant wait till contract end have had to get a 4 g router to prop up the service .

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Extremely bad customer service - haven't been able to reach anyone for the past 10 days

Moderators Note
This topic has been locked in favour of this one..
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine