cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Slow Broadband Connection

collphil0810

Extremely Slow Broadband Connection

For the last week or so we have had really slow connection, less than 1mbs at times and can't watch any YouTube videos or get webpages to load. Trying to get through to customer services in any way shape or form is a nightmare. Currently still on hold and have been for half an hour. Wait time was an hour when I first phoned and no idea if anyone will answer given the lines close at 10pm!
3 REPLIES 3
br043871
Grafter

Re: Extremely Slow Broadband Connection

I've previously called at 21.30 and was told there was a 40 min wait time. I was still waiting at 22.30 so I figured they just go home and leave any mugs that are waiting just to get fed up and eventually hang up. This tells you all you need to know about what kind of operation you are dealing with.
collphil0810

I'm still on hold now. You'd think they'd at least put a pre-recorded message on to say they'd gone home. I'm thinking of keeping it on hold all night, they're paying for the call, not me 😀
br043871
Grafter

As they are owned by BT, it wont bother them. It cost me 60 mins of my mobile allowance. Whoever made the decision just to leave people dangling needs to be fired and so does their boss.