cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experiencing issues with the website.

GDD1000
Dabbler

Experiencing issues with the website.

I've had a bit of a mare over the last couple of weeks trying to upgrade and renew my contract.  Today the website has proved very frustrating.  It just won't load properly most of the time.  I was able to get some help on the chat tab but lost that too.

What I want to do is take advantage of the current offer open to me on broadband which is an 18 month contract extension of my existing service.  I tried to complete the order form but it disappeared.  Now however it won't let me select the option again under Broadband because I have an existing change going through.  Was I successful in my efforts?

I think a lot of my problems are to do with the fact that my connection drops out regularly.  I live in a very remote area and don't have the benefit of fibre optic to my home.  There's a lot of copper between me and the nearest connection box.

Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Experiencing issues with the website.

@GDD1000 If that 'existing change' only after you had tried to set up your new contract, that is what will be causing the message, but if you didn't appear to have completed it, I would suggest giving PN a call and asking them what they can see on your account.

John
GDD1000
Dabbler

Thank you for your comments but I've learned of late that phoning PN will take up far too much time.  It's a nightmare waiting for anyone to answer.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

I'm aware of the delays, which is why I suggest you call as soon after 8 A.M. on Monday. (Sorry, forgot to put that in my initial response)

John