cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even more Plusnet woes!!!

bugs4me
Grafter

Even more Plusnet woes!!!

Starting a new thread as I'm beginning to get a complex over this and rather than continue to hijack someone else's thread here goes.
Fibre ordered 21st July - confirmation from PN that installation would take place 3rd August. Then out of the blue on the 30th July an e-mail arrives stating that installation would take place on the 6th, 7th or 10th August.
Complaint lodged (on this forum) and PN at least had the honesty to come clean about matters - they had screwed up the original order. This is unlike the guy I spoke to (I assume) in technical support who was insistent it was the fault of OpenReach and nothing to do with PN.
30th July - e-mail and text confirmation promised as to exactly what date it would be to arrive on the 30th or 31st July - nothing received.
Just had a live chat and the date has been moved again to the 11th August. Now if I hadn't instigated the live chat then no doubt I would have been none the wiser and would have been hanging around on those 3 days.
Absolutely nothing seems to have gone smooth with PN since I transferred from another ISP beginning of July apart from the phone transfer. The BB service was meant to be simultaneous with the phone transfer which was not the case so I was without it - PN blamed it on OR. The router was late turning up and was only despatched after I queried via the telephone where it was - it hadn't been sent.
Is it just me that's experiencing all these unfortunate moments or is it across the board?
2 REPLIES
djtoastie
Grafter

Re: Even more Plusnet woes!!!

There does seem to be a lack of internal communication within plusnet. Something has changed in the company, probably some money saving ideas gone wrong. There seem to be lots of orders for new fibre messed up. I've been with PN for about 10 years and up until my fibre order last month everything went smoothly, but now its as smooth as 40 grade sandpaper. Waiting times on the phone for customer service is dreadful, the fibre speed is dreadful, the "ticket" system has gone from bad to worse.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 35

Re: Even more Plusnet woes!!!

@bugs4me
Sorry to hear about this and especially the distress it's obviously causing.
I can see straight away a delay to the line being activated led to things taking longer than we liked.
Apologies if this wasn't communicated well with you.
I can see you have a ticket that's been assigned to a member of our customer relations team.
They'll do all they can to turn things around as quickly as possible for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team