Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message on website, router password, losing the will

SERIOUSLY

Error message on website, router password, losing the will

Hi Plusnet Team,

hope you can help me.......

So, i tried to log into the Plusnet website. Its been a while and i couldn't remember the password. I did a password reset. I had forgotten about the fact that Plusnet links the login password to the router/internet password. My router password does not update automatically.

I logged into the router. I could see how to change WIFI password and other details, but not the router/internet password i was after.

I then thought i remembered the old password. Thought it might be quicker and easier to log back into the Plusnet website and change the login password to my old password.......that would then match the un-updated password currently in the router. Unfortunately, the website started showing me a weird message and just kept trying to load a page, so i can't change any info there.

The message is:
"You are not currently allowed to make a change. There is already a change in progress. Please try again later."

Router is Technicolor TG582n.

Can somebody please help.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
SERIOUSLY

Re: Error message on website, router password, losing the will

Actually sorted now.

It was in the internet section of the broadband connection part. Disconnected and the login box came up. Put new password in.