cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 651 & Openreach not able to use GPS

pcoales72

Error 651 & Openreach not able to use GPS

I officially joined Plusnet on the day the DLM was stopped... 21st Nov - migrating from Sky Fibre - going from 40/10  to 40/20 (so a profile change as well as ISP change)
Telephone line migration was completed fine, Broadband however needed an engineer (despite having a ECI modem already with the sky fibre).. so openreach, apparently, issued the order for my broadband line/modem install to the same street address.. in Bedfordshire (where i live).. to .. Sheffield.
It took plusnet to raise a "bridge" [95205925] case to move my line to my address.. despite the fact the VDSL line has never dropped..
Now trying to login via router -or- PPPoE its not connecting.. getting Error651 - ive rung thru to faults since Tuesday about this, finally getting a fault raised Friday for Plusnet Faults Dept to check the line [95334087] - its something plusnets end apparently to do with the authorisation of the logins.
Do i have a longer wait than on the phone to get plusnet faults to actually check this and THEN refer this back to openreach for yet another Bridge Case... to get openreach actually do their job correctly.. and sort the tails and ATM fibre layers out correctly?
(basically cease & reprovide the line from scratch again)
seriously.. get a grip PlusNet - 2 "mistakes" on one line order in one week.. surely would warrant dealing with probably, not NIMBY's.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Error 651 & Openreach not able to use GPS

Hi pcoales72 and apologies for the poor start to proceedings,
We'll need our suppliers to resolve this fault as you've rightly said.
I've picked up on your fault ticket which I'm working on now so please look out for an update to that shortly.
Hoping to see this fixed soon for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
twocvbloke
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 3

I had a certain yellow & green courier company deliver two parcels to the same wrong address (first was declared as "lost") in the past few months, so you're not the only one to have issues with companies locating your home, I know I'm terrible at reading maps, but it is a bit silly when professionals get it wrong... Huh
pcoales72

8 Hours since emailing the MD just got a support ticket email from Matthew Cruise of basically "we'll get back to you" - so much for customer service eh?
forwarded the email correspondence to BT Group CEO & Ms Anne Robinson.
oh and FYI .. Just rung up customer service to find the person who's supposed to have been dealing with me.. a Matthew Cruise was just walkiing out of the door and CBAd to talk to me on the phone out of even courtesy.
Jeezz.. OTELO here we come..
pcoales72

Quote from: pcoales72
8 Hours since emailing the MD just got a support ticket email from Matthew Cruise 20 mins ago of basically "we'll get back to you" - so much for customer service eh?
forwarded the email correspondence to BT Group CEO & Ms Anne Robinson.
oh and FYI .. Just rung up customer service to find the person who's supposed to have been dealing with me.. a Matthew Cruise was just walkiing out of the door and CBAd to talk to me on the phone out of even courtesy.
Jeezz.. OTELO here we come..

do they supply shotguns for staffs feet ?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Quote from: pcoales72

I can see you've spoken with one of my colleagues yesterday evening regarding this issue, I hope that he helps to get this resolved for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.