cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer visit required.

Glennk

Engineer visit required.

Hi Guys,

I would normally prefer to chat online but with the ongoing issues its just about impossible to get through to anybody.

Ive done all the normal checks. My fault is intermittent and has been going on for a considerable time. Currently the broad band speeds are 12 up and 0.7 down.

I feel I require an engineers visit.

How do we proceed please ?Huh

3 REPLIES 3
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Engineer visit required.

Hi @Glennk

Welcome to forum.

Sorry to hear about problems with your broadband. I can see that connection is stable and speeds are correct. Can you please let us know if speeds you are getting are on wireless or wired connection? If it is on wireless - please follow this guide.

If you have same problems over wired connection please raise your fault online. Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online here.

Glennk

Hi there, Can I ask what phone number you checked please ?Huh

Glennk

Hi there, you gave me a link to raise my speed fault. However its just a link to my control panel and I cant find any obvious way to report a fault ?