cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer's costs.

jespell
Hooked

Engineer's costs.

I sent the question below as a private message to 'staff' Beyhive on 13th June. It is now marked "Read: 14-06-2020 12.42 PM" with Ignore.
Any help on how to get a reply from Plusnet would be welcome.

Plusnet agreed to credit any charges for an engineer's visit (Fault ref. 0000011931483) and to be fair to Plusnet I was warned that £65 might be added to my bill, in which case I was told to get in touch and the cost would be credited to my account (email from Faris Nasar received on 15th April 2020)

£65 has been added to my bill and I was notified in an email from [CSA Removed], which I received on 2nd May. I emailed [CSA Removed] on 3rd May to ask for a credit but my email has not been acknowleged - perhaps it didn't reach him or the right department.

Please would credit my account with £65, as agreed.

Regards

Jeremy Speller

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: Engineer's costs.

Thanks for getting in touch @jespell 

I'm afraid that Faris (@Beyhive) is no longer on the team currently and we don't have an e-mail address for support queries. I've added the credit to negate the engineer charge now so you shouldn't be charged this on your next bill.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet