cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer never arrived...

Mysticblue

Engineer never arrived...

I ordered Unlimited Fibre  was suppose  to got it on 27th November but the Engineer never came and after that i got the information that plusnet gave them the wrong post code, and till today i got no more information about any new appointment, besides i did sent a ticket as well regarding the modem  never arrived, this is start to be frustrating once i really need internet, i am a student of the open university and at moment I am doing a course that I need to connect to the internet to study(my books are online) and i need to use the Open website to do my work and this is a group based course to communicate with them again is online.
Other thing, i was an bt infinite customer i have a openreach main socket and an openreach modem port do i really need that engineer?
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Engineer never arrived...

No, you shouldn't need an engineer if you were already on fibre. I see you spoke to one of my colleagues earlier today. Did they manage to sort the issue for you?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Mysticblue

Re: Engineer never arrived...

actually they said i have to wait for an engineer and still waiting for more information, still no dates.