cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer appointment

Paulstation

Engineer appointment

Hi,  just wondering if there is anyone here that can check that an engineer appointment has actually been booked.
When I signed up there was a problem with the line not yet being disconnected that caused some delays.
After speaking to a nice chap on the phone (after a 50min wait) he did some checking and said he would arrange the appointment.
I've since received a text stating that I should be connected by midnight of the 13th. My account details say an engineer should be installing the fiber on 12th. As yet I haven't had confirmation of the actual appointment date or time and would rather not have to waste a days holiday if it's never going to happen.
4 REPLIES 4
Paulstation

Re: Engineer appointment

Bump...  Anyone?Huh
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi,
The appointment is booked for tomorrow AM. I'll update the ticket shortly, really sorry for the poor communication you've had here.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

PN need to act faster on poor lack of communcation as I can see more and more customers are leaving PN due to very poor lack of support from PN lately. Not good enough.
Paulstation

Thanks Chris.
Much appreciated, I'll get the day booked off now it's confirmed.