cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Contract Notification

clstreet
Hooked

End of Contract Notification

As my current contract terminates on the 6th September, when do I expect to get the notification?

7 REPLIES 7
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: End of Contract Notification

Hi @clstreet

I would have expected the notification to go out to you at any point in the next couple of weeks.

If you'd like to discuss your options in the interim, feel free to give my colleagues in the Customer Options Team a call on 0800 328 4624

Best wishes

Dave

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Actually @clstreet, my apologies, but I've just noticed that you took your contract out prior to August 2018 which is when the contract renewal prompt system was implemented - you won't get a reminder for this contract, it would need to have been taken out post-August 2018 to for this mechanism to be in place.

Best wishes

Dave

clstreet
Hooked

Many thanks for your response Dave

clstreet
Hooked

Thanks for the added info Dave, Glad you realised that otherwise I might have just hung about.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

No problem @clstreet,

I'd recommend that you contact our customer options team on the above number prior to the 6th of September so that you're not charged the full out of contract price on the September bill. The team are available between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
clstreet
Hooked

Thank you Emily,  I have already telephoned the Customer Options Team but their offer although slightly more than I am paying is still too much when you compare what new customers are offered. Obviously loyalty costs for nothing these days. Im off to a better deal elsewhere.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @clstreet,

Thank you for letting me know that you've discussed this with the customer options team. I'm sorry to hear that they weren't able to find a suitable deal for you and that this has led to you looking to move elsewhere. I'll pass on your feedback about this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team