Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Activation and line takeover

jahangirhaider
Hooked

Early Activation and line takeover

Hi ,

I ordered Plusnet fiber broadband yesterday and i was notified that there is already a line on my new address which will be taken over by Plus net. I have been in contact with current occupier and they confirmed they already have connection with Plusnet and will be disconnecting services before i move in, in that scenario what will happen to my connection would it still be taken over by Plusnet? i need broadband for official work and i don't want to wait for long time and later find out that i cannot takeover that line and more delay will be caused. Can anyone check that? also is it possible to have active line a little earlier? i am moving in on 21st April so soon after that would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
jahangirhaider
Hooked

Re: Early Activation and line takeover

my plusnet id is [Removed]

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

jahangirhaider
Hooked

how do i get reply on this query?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,

I'm glad to see the cease hasn't delayed your order as we got that placed on the 17th when you signed up.

Fibre orders do take around 10 working days, yours is due to complete on 2/5/17.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jahangirhaider
Hooked

Thanks Adam, so the line will stay active and it will be re activated?

Tags (1)
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thank you for your patience Jahangir, I can see your orders are now complete and your details have been updated. If you experience any connection issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team