cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropping connection

matthewtowler92

Dropping connection

We've had a PlusNet fibre connection for almost two years and have had issues throughout. The connection drops fairly frequently for 30 seconds to a minute before coming back online although sometimes the drops are longer. Can you check why this might be occurring? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Dropping connection

Hi @matthewtowler92, I am really sorry that you are experiencing some issue with your Fibre service. The connection this side looks to be quite stable and a line test hasn't detected any issues, are you seeing these drops over both wired and wireless connections?

If so, I'd advise running through our troubleshooting here, please also ensure your router is connected to the test socket and if the issue persists, please raise a fault here to us (let us know once done so we can pick this up for you).

If solely wireless devices are affected, I'd recommend running through the steps I've provided  on a ticket here as this will help with most wireless issues.

Let us know how this goes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team