cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropping connection (concentrator not reachable)

archangel

Dropping connection (concentrator not reachable)

Hi,
Would it be possible to get my line checked. My router keeps dropping connection and disconnecting every couple of minutes, and will only reconnect occasionally after a restart.
Most of the time I get an error "concentrator not reachable"
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
AndyT
Grafter

Re: Dropping connection (concentrator not reachable)

Hi archangel,
I've had a look at your connection and can see that you have been suffering intermittent disconnections over the past 24 hours.  I would advise completing the Broadband Troubleshooter and if the fault continues a ticket will be raised for our faults team to investigate further.  If you have any problems, please update us via this thread.
archangel

Hi thanks for the response, I completed the  troubleshooting guide but have since then noticed some issues with the landline and the connection continues to drop randomly.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi,
The landline issues could be the key to the problem here. What specific problems have you noticed? Do you get any noise?  I've run a line check but I've not had any conclusive results.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
archangel

There is constant feedback when dialling out on the landline (constant crackling noise) and I'm unable to call the landline as it goes straight to voicemail
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi,
I thought there might be some problem like that. We need to fix this, the telephone fault and in turn this should fix the fibre connection. I've moved your ticket from the fibre pools to that of the telephone fault with your comments. This should speed matters up for you.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team