cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgraded fiber package, yet still being charged for full package

Krem
Grafter

Downgraded fiber package, yet still being charged for full package

Back late November (the 29th), I requested that my package could be downgraded to Unlimited Fiber, not Unlimited Fiber Extra as my contract was to due to end and I was not getting a speed any higher than the Unlimited Fiber speeds and not the 'Extra' speeds in my area.

After a conversation with support, all went through as normal, received the emails that the package would be downgraded as requested, under a new price and an 18-month contract and thought nothing of it. The next Bill I got was for the Unlimited Fiber Extra price and thought that it's just the old package ending; yet yesterday, a month later, I get another bill for Unlimited Fiber Extra, and upon checking the member pages I am still on 'Unlimited Fiber Extra' according to the site despite requesting the change two months ago.

Having all the information to say otherwise - Why am I being charged for a package I requested to be changed?

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Downgraded fiber package, yet still being charged for full package

Hi @Krem, I'm sorry to hear there seems to be some discrepancies about what package you're actually on.

I'd like to discuss this further with our billing team but won't be able to do that until tomorrow.

Please leave this with me for now and I'll aim to provide updates via your account tomorrow once I've discussed this further with our billing team.

Although having said this, I can assure you we'll certainly issue a refund for any overpayments.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet