cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down again

kevparkin1

Down again

Broadband is down again. As is your chat service which just keeps saying our service is not available at the minute we’re open half 7am until 10pm... what time zone you in there? It’s 7pm.

I would have reported it on your site but only appear to be able to buy more rubbish stuff on there. There’s nowhere o actually get any service. 

5 REPLIES 5
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Down again

Hi @kevparkin1, thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear your broadband service is not working as it should. I can see you have since been in touch with our Support Team and an update has been provided here for you.

Let us know if you need anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
kevparkin1

I did contact your technical support team, they're useless and guess what? Yes it's down again. I'd contact you via chat, but it's only open for sales (because why not pile on more customers when you can't s rvixe the ones you have), so then I thought I'd call, but only your sales lines are open at this time. Obviously the internet closes at 10 anyway so who needs 247 support in this day and age. I've contacted my bank and reported the payment made for my line rental when I joined as a fraudulent transaction as you have no intention of actually providing a working line. They'll refund and you can contact me for payment when it's fixed, sometimes I'll answer the phone and sometimes I won't. Sometimes I'll listen to you and sometimes I won't, but you should try and try and you may get your money, then I'll take it back again. It's the service you provide me so I thought you'd like the same.
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @kevparkin1

Thanks for getting in touch - I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing connection issues.

I can see that my colleague has provided some information on getting you back online here. Having checked your connection status, I can confirm that the information you've been provided is correct and should allow you to reconnect once you've followed through the instructions.

Please let us know how you get on.

Best wishes

Dave

kevparkin1

How much will it cost to leave your terrible service you're the worst provider I have ever made the mistake of using.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @kevparkin1,

Sorry to hear you feel this way, I have created a ticket on your account with the requested information, you can view it here.

Thanks.