Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnects

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Disconnects

Yep. I've just checked in with our suppliers and it's booked in for this Friday. Sorry for the confusion.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
santi
Rising Star

Engineer came round, luckily same one as last time. He went on wards to change/swap the D-side link? Also apparently said that my current (now old) one was prior marked as having problems so not sure why it was used. But he has swapped me over to a new one. I shall keep you updated.. hopefully this solves it!

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Let's hope so Smiley

Let us know how it goes and get back to us if we can assist further in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
santi
Rising Star

Can't confirm yet if the disconnect frequency has reduced. But I have seen some disconnects, can someone double check this for me on your sides of things.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting back to us.

I've attached a graph of your connection below

Personally I wouldn't' worry too much about the drops as the two that have happened were in the early hours of the morning which is often where our suppliers carry out maintenance

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
santi
Rising Star

Thanks for the reply, just as I woke up I faced a disconnect when logging into work from home. So I'll check back in a weeks time for another update from your sides of things. Ideally if these problems persist I want to raise it before the 28 days after my engineer visit so it can be escalated, so sorry for the pestering haha.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries at all, just let us know if you need an up to date set of connection logs at any point.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
santi
Rising Star

Hi there,

Any chance of a connection log for the past couple of weeks to see the connection?

Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hey Santi,

Sure thing, here you go:

Apart from the drops you've had just now, line tests aren't showing any major issues. How have things been your side?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
santi
Rising Star

Thanks for that! Tbf so far so good, noticed the disconnects yesterday and the day before so decided to just check it out.. Looks like random blips anyway..

All seems good
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

That's brilliant news @santi, we're thrilled that the issue now seems resolved.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need any further assistance, we're only a click away.

santi
Rising Star

Hi there,

Not sure if it's related but disconnects have reappeared again. Can someone check it out
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @santi 

I can see that there have been no disconnects since roughly 9am yesterday morning;

If these start to happen again please let us know asap. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

santi
Rising Star

Hi there,

I did end up calling in, and a fault ticket was raised. I believe the line was tested again finding an issue this morning. I have replied to that ticket if you want/can take a look.

I don't believe there is anything faulty inside my property, so if an engineer visit is possible without a need for me to be home would be best.. Otherwise I left my availability on the ticket.

Many thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @santi thanks for getting back to us and I'm sorry to see you're experiencing connection issues again. Unfortunately as line tests aren't showing a definitive external fault the only way we can progress the fault with Openreach is by arranging an engineer visit. I've gone to book the appointment but based on availability there aren't any slots available. Sad

I've added a reply to your fault ticket 192791224 with a list of the current availability we have.

Feel free to nudge us over here once you've responded.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet