cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnections

raiser
Dabbler

Disconnections

Hi, Please can i have a report on my line to see when and how often it disconnects? also would you recommend i raise a ticket based off of this information?

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Disconnections

Hi there.

Here's a 30 day view of your connection:

Line tests aren't showing any issues and I wouldn't say that's worth of reporting a fault. Generally an intermittent connection is classed as 3 drops in 24 hours or 6 drops in 72 hours.

Although we don't see every drop, there are some known micro-drops that our radius servers don't pick up on. Do you notice the light on the front of your router change colour more often than indicated in the graph above?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
raiser
Dabbler

Thanks, Gandalf. it's difficult to say whether it does or not but every time I want to play a game it decides to make me miss the first 10 minutes, not every game just every few days.

I cant see the lights as they are covered with black tape as it is in my bedroom and the bright blue light, even on low illuminates everything lol.

we will leave it for now but thanks again for your assistance Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me.

No problem, if you go to your router settings at http://192.168.1.254 then the Troubleshooting tab you should be able to view any disconnections on the event log. Feel free to post the log up here (making sure you hide any personal information).

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet