cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled client

GDad

Disabled client

I have been with PLUSNET for 3 yrs now.
Every time I raise a broadband issue ( as now), I get the usual links to carry out tests. Having told them numerous times that I'm physically unable to do them, I've been informed today that my current ticket has been cancelled by PLUSNET.
I have also been advised that if I break contract I'll be charged.
This is poor customer service and will only enflame my situation. After 3 yrs it's time to part company.

Angry Mike Hardy
3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Disabled client

@GDad 

I know that it's difficult and you have my sympathy but do you not have a neighbour or friend/relative who could help? These tests are really required to minimise the risk of Openreach being called out only to find that the fault is on your side of the demarkation point, that is the Master Test socket. If it's on your side you could be charged for the call out and the fault left untouched.

If it is on your side then it's quite likely that the fault is still present and you're no further forward.

Why not describe your fault here, explain what tests you have been asked to conduct and see if any alternative advice is available?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks very much for taking my call today Mr Hardy, as agreed I've put steps into place to rectify this issue. I've documented these on your account and will be in touch on Monday to follow things up with you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
GDad

Thanks for your concern.
Adam (PLUSNET Help) has responded directly with me and action is in hand.
Rgds
Mike